Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Birthday Bingo!

Have you seen these little cuties yet? Birthday Bingos! Available in full-size or mini! I think I actually squealed when I opened the box and I'm not prone to squealing. Manufacturer's orders are shipping this week, so you should be seeing them popping up everywhere soon!

While we're still in the birthday spirit . . .

Cynthia in TX wrote: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNI!!! but who made the cards? tell us :)

Well, I shall . . . but let's play a little game first. I think our designers all have such distinctive styles that I bet you can guess who made each card. Post your guesses in the comment section below; the first person to guess correctly will win a set of the large birthday bingos! Fun fun fun!

ETA . . . We have a Winner!!!
Good morning! Love the new releases; when will they be available for individual sale online at JBS? My guess for the fun contest:

Ranjini Malhotra
Rita Weiss
Doris Sander
Michelle McCord
Lisa Dickinson
Keisha Campbell

Thanks again! -Angela
Email me your address as doris.sander@gmail.com
FYI - New product is available for individual purchase a month after it is released, so the new May release will be available for purchase on the site around the time that June kits become available.
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. I just love your bingo card!! beautiful work and a very cool contest! I think this will be FUN to see the guesses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those b-day bingo cards are soo fun. Here are my guesses

    1) Ranjini
    2) Rita
    3) Dina
    4) Michelle
    5) Doris
    6) Keisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are my guesses:

    1. Ranjini
    2. Rita
    3. Doris
    4. Michelle
    5. Dina
    6. Keisha

    Alicia in Salem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning! Love the new releases; when will they be available for individual sale online at JBS? My guess for the fun contest:

    Ranjini Malhotra
    Rita Weiss
    Doris Sander
    Michelle McCord
    Lisa Dickinson
    Keisha Campbell

    Thanks again! -Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your new stuff...go figure I love it all!

    My guesses
    1. Ranjini
    2. Rita
    3. Lisa D
    4. Michelle M
    5. Doris S
    6. Keisha C

    Thanks, Melanie R

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Doris for answering that question. I am just a big fan of Jenni's and love all things vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this sweet card!! And I agree - the bingo cards are totally squeal-worthy!
    Ranjini

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes very much like the UK http://www.bingo4pros.co.uk
    and Europe FREE Bingo Sites http://www.bingo4pros.eu

    ReplyDelete