Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mercantile!

Mercantile is up and running! I hope you've had a chance to check it out! Sorry there has been a delay in the gallery. We've had to work out a few glitches since the site went live and haven't been able to upload just yet. Definitely tomorrow! In the meantime, several of our design team members have already posted June layouts on their blogs.

The winner of the three month Mercantile membership is:

Anonymous said...
I love all the sneak peeks, and all of the inspiration on this blog! Thanks to everyone!

Alicia in Salem
May 31, 2009 6:25 PM

Congratulations Alicia!

Please email me at doris.sander@gmail.com . . . if you're a current member of Jenni Bowlin Studio Kit Club then just let me know that; if you're not a current member you'll need to give me your mailing address.
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. The new site looks AMAZING! Thanks for all your hard work Doris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous layout! I used to call my boys Tom and Huck, too . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the fresh color of this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Alicia. You are one lucky gal. Love the colours of the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrat, Alicia!
    I can't wait to see the full gallery :)

    ReplyDelete