Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Guest Star: Tara Pokasta

hi there!here are 2 layouts and I am sending along a mini book in another email too!thanks for having me be a part of things here at JBS!!!oh and a little tidbit of information about me too: My name is Tara Pollard Pakosta and I have been scrapbooking since 1988 when I got my first Scrapbook as a graduation gift from one of my friends parents. I have been hooked ever since, but more so in the last 10 years since I had children. I am married to Michael, who supports all my hobbies! We have 2 girls. Savannah is 10 and Ava is 8.5 . We also have a 2 year old Cockapoo named Piper who has to fulfill my dreams of a 3rd child.I am on the Design Teams for October Afternoon & Creative Cafe. I love the opportunities that have come to me through this hobby. Scrapbooking is my true passion and without it, I wouldn't feel complete. Thank you for giving me the wonderful opportunity to create with the beautiful Jenni goodies! I have loved her stuff from day one, so it was a real gift to play!





























Awesome and Sweet! Thanks for the inspiration Tara!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE how you used all the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. t-you are my hero! love what you created! thanks for always keeping me excited about scrapbooking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little book!
    : )

    Awesome, as usual.
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete