Saturday, March 13, 2010

Guest Star: Latisha Yoast





My name is Latisha Yoast, and I am a stay at home mother to my 14 yr old daughter, and 9 yr old son. Wife to Jess, who is a US Navy helicopter pilot, and we call Orange Park, Florida home right now. I love all things crafty which include, paper crafting, sewing, making jewelry and photography. I love to make cards and altered items, scrap-booking is my weakness. Hopefully one day I will get it down. Currently I design for, Spellbinders, Splitcoaststampers Dirty Dozen, Lawn Fawn stamps & I am guest designing for the Unity Stamp Co. I love the flirty, shabby, vintage look of Jenni Bowlin products, they just bring out a really pretty feminine side out in my projects.

Thanks for the inspiration Latisha!
Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. so cute...i especially love the baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Latisha's cards are such an inspiration! I love her outside of the box approach to cardmaking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Latisha's work! And I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all, Latisha! And, will pay the ultimate compliment by copying them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING! she rocks!! love them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Latisha! I just love your creations! So gorgeous! If I had to pick a fav, it would be the butterfly one! I love how you framed it and the beautiful lace you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards!! Really love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Mom bag - so cute Latisha!! Congrats girlie!

    ReplyDelete