Sunday, May 9, 2010

Daisy Tutorial by Betsy Sammarco

I created my daisy bouquet flowers in ScrapHD.com . I’ll show you how I did that with a screen tutorial and then show you how I put them together.



After I received my file from ScrapHD I printed it out, cut out the flowers, and distressed the edges.
I layered the three different sized flowers, alternating the placement of the petals, and secured them together with glue dots.

I added a Vintage Sew On Button, painted barbeque skewers and adhered it to the back of the flower with a glue dot, and tied a green “leaf” ribbon around the skewer.

I made 12 flowers for my bouquet. I put a piece of flower arranging foam in the bottom of a small terracotta pot and placed the flowers in an arrangement I liked. In order to cover the foam, I filled the pot with tulle and tied tulle around the top. The clip on the bow is a piece of found jewelry with a Pearl Flower added.


Gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration Betsy!


Happy Mothers' Day to you all! :)
Pin It!

1 comment: