Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Autograph Book by Danielle Flanders

From the JBS Mercantile June Papercrafting Kit, I made this little autograph book for my daughter to have all of her friends sign it at the end of the school year. She could add their photos inside as well. I was inspired by the "autograph" card. I added a new Jenni Bowlin stamp here on the front, the notebook paper edge. It's stamped onto one of the patterned papers that has text on it with a green ink. Love stamping over patterned paper!


Love, love these large tags in the kit!


I cut several of the papers - all different sizes for the mini book. On this page, I dressed it up with more places for the kids to leave their notes to my daughter by punching 2" circles and added creme paint around the edges.


These pages were cut from the new accessory sheet and leave lots of room for autographs. The stickers are exclusive to the June Kit.


When you are creating the pages, keep in mind the two pages that will be facing each other and choose colors and embellishments that coordinate.


Here I cut the 4X4" squares a little bit larger to add more of the differing patterns to my page.


Here I added some vellum butterflies and a little stamped sentiment from my stash.


This is the frame stamp that comes in the kit. I stamped it twice and put one right side up and one upside down to create more places for my daughter's friends to leave notes in the book.


Awesome! Thanks for the inspiration Danielle!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This design is so freeing! Really inspiring me to take papers and go to town...thanks!
    @scrapcollectr

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project is absolutely unreal cute!

    ReplyDelete