Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Christmas Garland #4 by Dina Wakley

I made this with a combination of JBS Christmas goodies, as well as vintage items that came in November's Antiquarian Kit (if you're not getting the add-ons, you're missing out! Such fun stuff!). I cut the little cardboard tails (that are under the chipboard button) from the packaging the buttons came in. That red school-paper print is just too fun to throw away.

JBS Products Used:
Christmas Chipboard Buttons
Christmas Place Cards
Christmas 2011 Accessory Sheet

Don't miss out on any of our Christmas Garland pieces!

Thanks for the inspiration Dina!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. WOW...I love this one as well. How neat. I can hardly wait to get my Nov order with all my red and green Christmas goodness. I am anxious to try all of these ornaments and put them on a tree in my sbing room...Great job!
    Louise

    ReplyDelete