Wednesday, November 2, 2011

JBS Mercantile November Guest Kayla Aimee

My favorite of my layouts so far is this one, "11 Months." I just love the little resin roses. I used some E600 on the third one and stuck it to a bobby pin. That's why it is conspicuously missing from the rest of my layouts, because it's currently in my hair. I also just really liked the look of mixing the alphabet letters together for the word "month"



I'm sharing my filing cabinet remodel, because A) I got a LOT of files y'all and B) who doesn't love office supplies? And also because it gave me an excuse to buy that super cute lamp to sit on top of it. Okay, mostly the lamp.

I love this picture of Scarlette and me because it captures such an absolutely real moment in our lives, right down to the huge mess in the hallway behind us.



A twenty-something not-so-newlywed and southern girl through and through, Kayla Aimee likes scrapbooking, Macy’s at Christmas time, and really good fitting jeans. Over the years her scrapbooking work has made it's way into several publications and she has had the honor of serving on some wonderful manufacturer design teams. KA resides in a charming little country town in the south with her husband Jeff and daughter Scarlette. She invites you to visit her at http://www.kaylaaimee.com/ .

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. oh ka scarlette is so darling! i wonder if she is going to be as funny as her mom! lol! of course i love the LO! your work is always awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout KA.
    Love that you are scrapping again too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this SO much. Scarlette is such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete