Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Love Little Photo Displays ...


so when I received the Chalkboard Easel from Jenni Bowlin Studio, I went right to work!  This piece can be altered and used for any type of project, but I ran with the chalkboard / school theme since I have a new graduate in the house!


I placed a banner across the top so this little display would scream "happy happy happy!"  I mixed up the banner a bit using the Red & Black Extension IV paper and the new Jenni Bowlin/Fiskars Banner Punch.


Twists and turns of twine and stickers from Jenni's new release add a lot of fun to the banner. 

I can think of a *bazillion* uses for this Chalkboard Easel, so I think I'm going to need a lot more of these!



Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. ****awesome****** haven't got to mine yet!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, Betsy! Love the banner across the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you work magic with jenni's stuff!! this is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I should be getting my easel very soon, and can't wait to make something with it!! :)

    ReplyDelete