Thursday, June 21, 2012

Guest Challenge from Wilna Furstenberg


Our weekend crop starts tomorrow!  Are you ready for some fun?  Here is another early challenge for you from special guest Wilna Fusrstenberg.  Wilna writes, "I took some maternity pictures of my friend and these JBS papers and embellishments were the perfect combination to make her a page. I embossed the hearts with a purple glitter emboss and punched a whole bunch of butterflies using the Jenni Bowlin butterfly punch. The letters was cut with my Silhouette Cameo."
My Challenge: Make a scrapbook page for a friend (of her/her family) that does not scrapbook. In my honest opinion, a few things are ever so much appreciated. When I make a page for a friend they are floored that i took the time (and supplies) to create something for them. They appreciate a hand made item sometimes more than a store bought gift…and a scrapbook page is a perfect gift! i challenge you!
 
Check out our message board to enter this challenge and find many more this weekend!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. you're right Wilna, my sis doesn't scrap, but will occasionally give me some treasured photos to make a memory page for her. She is always thrilled w/the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right Wilna, my sis doesn't scrap, but will occasionally give me some treasured photos to make a memory page for her. She is always thrilled w/the results.

    ReplyDelete