Saturday, August 25, 2012

JBS Summer Games: Even More Tennis!

Hi all! It's Jill here, serving up another tennis-inspired layout on this fine Saturday, along with a peek at the JBS September main and artisan kits! 
Taking my cue from the tennis court "sketch" below, I resized and arranged my photos in blocks in Photoshop, and printed them that way, saving me from having to trim them individually. 

The arrows on the tennis court diagram caught my eye immediately, and lucky me, the September main kit contains a sheet of patterned paper that helped me to mimic those arrows.  




We'd love you to play along with us!  Post your entries on the JBS Summer Games thread to be eligible for medal contention!  Each entry must be created from a JBS Mercantile Kit(s) or include at least three different JBS products.  Entries close at midnight CST on September 2nd.  Winners will be randomly drawn and announced on September 3rd.
Pin It!

2 comments: