Sunday, January 27, 2013

JBS Mercantile February Peek!

Here is a little peek into our February Papercrafting Kit.  In it you'll find:
a bit of vintage (the line of tickets also comes in blue)
an exclusive stencil (and matching free digital cut file)
an exclusive stamp set (you can also add hearts or butterflies to your mason jar)
the NEW Modern Mercantile paper release (plus 2 exclusive coordinating papers from Lisa Dickinson)
and many other special treasures . . .

p.s. digital cut file for title found HERE.

It's a must  have, for sure.  They all are, so why not try out a membership?  Our January Membership Promo is still available.  Simply sign up for a membership starting with the February Kit and you'll receive your $15 gift code once your February Kit ships!


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! That fresh green is just what I need today... so ready for bright spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making it so easy to sub to the kits--thank you for great product and customer service!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME COLORS!!! Love the sneak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just signed up for the kit membership!! Yay!! This awesome layout did the trick...I didn't want to miss out on all those fab goodies! I can't wait to receive the Feb. kit and I'm glad I still get that fab deal!! Can you tell I excited??!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my - those pictures were made for this kit! adore!

    ReplyDelete