Wednesday, April 10, 2013

It's Still Wednesday!

I'm reporting late from a lovely hotel with a tricky computer, but it's still Wednesday and there's still time to pick up our digital kits on sale until midnight PT.

We've got 2 great kits on sale:


Our Calendar Bingo Card Kit is 1/2 price!

Our Mercantile Mix Paper Collection 4 is only $1.00!

This wonderful layout by Audrey Tan gives us a snapshot of her family.  She used both sale kits here and I think this is a great way to highlight family birthdates!

">our-family
Our Family by Audrey Tan
Showcasing Calendar Bingo Cards & Mix Mercantile Paper Collection 4.
Supplies:
Jenni Bowlin Studio: Mercantile Mix Paper Collection 4, Butterfly Rubons, Floral Hearts, Classic Border Shapes, Chevron Stencil Cut, Mercantile Labels, Memo Embellishment Kit, School Days Alphas, Chalkboard Alpha Red On Cream
Anna Aspnes: Doily Edge Overlays No1 (overlay)
Captivated Vision: I Became Someone Else (doily)
Font: Sue Ellen Francisco


 
Nirupama Kumar created this lovely and stunning hybrid layout. 
 
Climb by Nirupama Kumar

Here's how Niru describes her process:
I love grey as a background color a lot right now. It is a great neutral and something different from my usual white or kraft. I think the ledger background in the digital Mercantile Mix pack adds interest and a little contrast to the color. I decided to try a little tone on tone stamping and randomly stamped the dictionary stamp with silver metallic. I mounted the photo on a bit of patterned paper. I layered that with a bit of vellum (from an envelope I got in the mail!) to soften the edges. I finished it up with those great banner stickers and the little letters that come with them. Love that they tie in with his pants too.

featuring: Mercantile Mix 4
supplies:
digital: Grey Ledger patterned paper

physical:
Dictionary Stamp
assorted flag stickers
Stencil Numbers Postage Stamp stickers
Candy Stripe Banner stickers
Melange, Modern Mercantile paper
Black JBS Buttons
metallic silver embossing powder


Thank you Audrey and Niru for the most lovely projects! You always amaze me with your work!


 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment