Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Unspoken....

Hi!  Tina here today!

Grids are seriously one of my favorite design styles.  They can be used in so many ways and they always look fresh and fun!

To create the grid on my layout today, I used the 'Perf Mark' stamp. I stamped it 4 times in the center of my page, then began 'filling' each square with JBS goodness.  :)


I used 'Notebook Grid' (which is one of my FAVE paper tapes EVER) and 'Bleached Woodgrain' Paper tape for several of my grid squares and paper from 'Wren - Blueprint' for the other grid squares.



I wanted to add some dimension to my layout, so I punched several Quilt Stars and added them to my page with foam tape.  For more interest, I added Blue Pearl buttons and several of the new JBS sequins to each star.

My layout needed some 'flash', so I added several of the new JBS Gold rub-ons.  I {heart} the Gold Bubbles and Tiny Trims rub-on's.  They are divine!

I finished my layout with a pop of RED and viola!


Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful and crafty Wednesday!


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. wow...I love this layout...I love all the blue, and the grid...very nice. I think I have to scraplift this one...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this in a big mushy-gushy way.

    ReplyDelete