Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Project Life

Hello!  It's Jenni Hufford here this Halloween week to share with you a page out of my Project Life album!


For this spread I used a combination of the October 2013 Historian Add-On Kit in addition to various Jenni Bowlin products.


The October Historian kit is PERFECT for project life!  There are so many fall-themed journaling cards and those alphabet letters are just perfect.    We had a lot going on this week so I created an insert with a half sheet.   I used one of the tab stickers in the kit on the half sheet.




This week I seemed to experiment a lot with ariel shots-  I enjoy challenging myself with different points of view in photography to mix things up!


My kids love the Geico "hump day" commercial.  This particular week my daughter said she "wished every day was hump day" after throwing a penny in the fountain at the mall.   These are the kind of memories I want to remember!


At the risk of looking ridiculous, I stood on the edge of the fountain and took a photo of my kids giving each other a hug after she shared her wish.   I had the photo enlarged to a 12x12 by using mpix.com and trimmed the photo to fit in the pocked.  I added gold stars and layered them with Jenni Bowlin sequins and Rhinestone Stars.  I used the Shadow Alphabet Stickers across the bottom of the photo.   


I hope you have a great Halloween and create wonderful memories to document!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment