Friday, June 6, 2014

It's Summer!

I feel like I have been waiting on summer for FOREVER!  I don't know about you but the end of the school year is hard and long and filled with stuff and makes me want summer to hurry up and get here.  This is my kid's first week off for summer and so far it has been filled with pool time and hanging out.  It's nice.  And we needed it.

Summer mostly to me is about the beach.  Ahhh...  I love the beach.  And this year it is even better because we have two beach trips planned.  One in June and one in July.  I can't tell you how excited I am and the countdown is posted and reviewed daily!

So in anticipation of my be achy summer...


I took this picture over Mother's Day weekend this year.  Maybe that was just the kickoff for summertime for me.  The page is simple.  I used the May Jenni Bowlin kits.  I am down to bits and pieces of these kits left, but used the Heidi Swapp stencils from the Historian Add On and some spray ink as the main way to create this page.  It was a perfect way to keep my page colorful yet simple so the awesome photo really jumped off the page.  I think this will be the first page in my summer 2014 album.



So what summer plans do you have this year?

~Corrie

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment