Monday, November 3, 2014

Welcome Our November Designer, Gretchen Henninger

 Gretchen lives in New York City with her husband and their cats.  Unable to sit still, when she is not scrapping, she is knitting.  On the weekends, Gretchen often escapes the City to go hiking.  Her love for the outdoors is balanced with her husband’s passion for music and the New York City jazz scene.
Gretchen is on the creative team for Get It Scrapped and has process videos available on YouTube  under her alias StampingRooster (YouTube.com/Stampingrooster).  She also provides regular updates on her paper crafting, knitting, hiking, and travel adventures on her blog (stampingrooster.blogspot.com).
My favorite layout created with this kit is "Today with You."  I love the combination of the white, aqua and gold, with a splash of coral. 

I rarely work in my studio unaccompanied. This is a picture of Janice, who is regularly featured on my YouTube videos. 

My favorite photo right now is a picture I took of my husband in Iceland. He is not the outdoors type, but goes hiking with me because he knows how much I love it.  We went hiking several times in Iceland, always in the cold and rain.  I was oblivious to the weather, excited as I was to be there and take everything in.  Then I turned around, and saw him, soaking wet and freezing, patiently waiting for me.  That's love.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Gretchen! I didn't realize you were in NYC! So nice to have you on board this month. That photo of your dh in Iceland is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats girl! Can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete